Reflective of the Navajo rugs and blankets produced by Navajo people of the United States, Yarn and Loom Rugs' Navajo floor rug in green draws inspiration from the classic geometric designs to create decidedly contemporary accents.
Hand-tufted from quality 50% New Zealand Wool and 50% Indian Wool the Navajo floor rug showcases a graphic display of geometric pattern.
The sophisticated multi-colour scheme creates an ideal layer for eclectic living spaces and collected dining rooms.
Content: 50% New Zealand Wool, 50% Indian Wool
Construction Method: Hand Tufted
Pile Height: Medium
Country of Origin: India
Features: Plush Pile
Delivery Time Frames
(1) All rugs are normally dispatched between one and three weeks
(2) If for whatever reason that is likely to be exceeded we will notify you of the expected delay time
(3) As all products are delivered by courier, a signature will be required upon delivery.
(1) Yarn & Loom Rugs offers FREE shipping via a courier (e.g. DHL, Fedex, TNT, Toll IPEC) to any address in Australia with the exception of some remote locations and PO boxes
(2) All deliveries will require a signature upon delivery
(3) All pricing displayed on the website includes delivery.
(1) All rug sales at Yarn & Loom Rugs are final and "non-refundable".
(2) Yarn & Loom Rugs do not offer exchanges at this time.
(3) In addition, the images Yarn and Loom Rugs display have the most accurate colour possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, Yarn and Loom Rugs cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen. Please be advised that in some cases patterns and colours may vary according to size. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. Yarn and Loom Rugs do our best to provide you with an accurate measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists and this is not a manufacturing defect. Yarn and Loom Rugs will not offer a refund based on differences in colour, pattern or size.
We aim to keep the stock on our website as accurate as possible. However if for some reason the stock is unavailable at the time you place your order we will advise accordingly.
Items on your order cannot be reserved until we have received payment in full for those items.